Please contact us for information or tickets for
- Mailing address: TCBC, PO Box 5236, Union Springs, AL 36089
(Click on the address to see a map.)
It is operated under the auspices of the Tourism Council of Bullock County.
Click here to sign up for Red Door Announcements.
TICKET & THEATER POLICIES
Ticket & theatre policies have been developed to ensure that everyone's experience at the theatre is enjoyable. Please contact us if you need assistance on your visit.
- Individual tickets must be paid for in full at least 30 days prior to the performance date. If tickets are ordered less than 30 days prior to the performance date, a credit card may be used to fulfill the purchase requirement. Failure to make timely payment for ordered tickets may result in tickets being released for resale.
- All sales are final; no refunds or cancellations.
- Exchanges may be done with at least a 24 hour notice. There will be a $2 charge per ticket. Exchanges are for the same event only.
- Group rates for 20 or more tickets will be reduced by $1 per ticket for the performance. Group tickets must be purchased at least 60 days before the performance date.
- Not recommended for children under 6. All children must have their own seat.
- No reserve seating unless authorized by the TCBC.
AUDIENCE COURTESY: Audience members arriving after the beginning of performances will be seated on back rows. If an audience member must leave the theatre during a performance, he/she may not be allowed to return until the end of the act.
ELECTRONIC DEVICES: All cell phones, pagers, & watch alarms must be turned off. The use of recording devices and cameras (including camcorders, cell phones, etc.) is strictly prohibited.
ACCESSIBILITY: A handicapped accessible entrance is located at the southeast corner of the building. Patrons wishing to use this entrance are requested to notify a member of the house staff who will assist them.
RESTROOMS: Restroom facilities are available in the basement of the Red Door Theatre. The outside entrance can be accessed by the sidewalk on the US 82 side (south side) of the theatre.
REFRESHMENTS: No food, drinks, or gum are allowed in the theatre. Bottled water obtained at Red Door Theatre concessions is permitted in the theatre. Please deposit bottles in the receptacles outside the theatre.
MERCHANDISE: Red Door Theatre merchandise may be purchased during intermission at the “will-call” tent or by calling the Tourism of Bullock County Office at (334) 738-8687.
THEATRE PROGRAMS: All contents of programs including artwork and photographs are the property of the Tourism Council of Bullock County and may not be used without its permission.
COMMENTS: We welcome your comments and suggestions; just call or email us at (334) 738-8687 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks to Todd Jeffries, Midge Putnam, & Richard Rogers for the beautiful photos on this page and throughout the website.